Established in 1987, the Ventura County Community Foundation (VCCF) is a family of charitable funds created by citizens who care deeply about strengthening the community, preserving and expanding its cultural resources, and helping those in need.
To promote and enable philanthropy to improve our community for good and for ever
VCCF accomplishes this by being:
- a careful steward of endowment and other funds entrusted to us,
- a long term partner dedicated to donor intent,
- a thoughtful grantmaker focusing on the needs of the community and nonprofits in Ventura County,
- a community leader and convener, working for the common good.
- To engage donors to build philanthropic capital for Ventura County
- To build and preserve permanents endowments in Ventura County
- To provide effective grantmaking from donor advised, field of interest, unrestricted and other VCCF funds
- To provide management and leadership training and education for Ventura County nonprofit staffs and boards
- To be an independent partner for philanthropic civic engagement, addressing community needs
Our Charitable Tax I.D. Number is 77-0165029.